What is Surveillance Testing?
- Looks for CoVID-19 in groups of people to support health management decisions
- Used to test employees, students, teachers, elderly, sports teams, etc.
- Easily collect samples as people enter and get results in < 4 hours
- Highly sensitive test can alert you before symptoms appear
- Reduce anxiety, disruption, cost & liability associated with CoVID-19
- Helping everyone get a little closer to “normal”
How It Works
Simple Saliva Test
- No one likes a stick up the nose
- So simple even a child can do it
- Fast self-collection avoids disruptions
- Sample collection services available so you don’t need to involve your staff
Results in Hours, Not Days
- Local labs (Charlotte, Triad, Durham, NC)
- Rapid results are key to effective management
- Results in < 4 hours following sample pickup
If CoVID-19 Detected
- Stop group interactions
- Perform individual diagnostic testing
- Clean area
Who Could Benefit from Surveillance Testing?
- Elderly Care
- Screen visitors BEFORE visits
- Doctors and nurses
- Essential office workers
- Production Lines
- Police Stations
- Fire Stations
- Sports Teams
- In-Home Care Providers
- Physical Therapy Clinics
Ready to Get Started?
Free Expert Advice to help you set up a surveillance program that is just right for you
Fast Results in < 4 hours in Charlotte, Triad & Durham, NC. Contact us if outside this area.
Economical at only about $20/person (varies based on program design)
Sampling Services Available so you don't need to train or involve your staff if you don't want to