What is Surveillance Testing?
- Looks for CoVID-19 in groups of people to support health management decisions
- Used to test employees, students, teachers, elderly, sports teams, etc.
- Easily collect samples as people enter and get results in < 4 hours
- Highly sensitive test can alert you before symptoms appear
- Reduce anxiety, disruption, cost & liability associated with CoVID-19
- Helping everyone get a little closer to “normal”
How It Works
Simple Saliva Test
- No one likes a stick up the nose
- So simple even a child can do it
- Fast self-collection avoids disruptions
- Sample collection services available so you don’t need to involve your staff
Results in Hours, Not Days
- Local labs (Charlotte, Triad, Durham, NC)
- Rapid results are key to effective management
- Results in < 4 hours following sample pickup
If CoVID-19 Detected
- Stop group interactions
- Perform individual diagnostic testing
- Clean area
Who Could Benefit from Surveillance Testing?
- Elderly Care
- Screen visitors BEFORE visits
- Doctors and nurses
- Essential office workers
- Production Lines
- Police Stations
- Fire Stations
- Sports Teams
- In-Home Care Providers
- Physical Therapy Clinics
Ready to Get Started?
Free Expert Advice to help you set up a surveillance program that is just right for you
Fast Results in < 4 hours in Charlotte, Triad & Durham, NC. Contact us if outside this area.
Economical at only about $20/person (varies based on program design)
Sampling Services Available so you don't need to train or involve your staff if you don't want to
Research Shows that Screening for Symptoms Isn't Enough
...researchers recruited 495 healthcare workers with no signs of COVID-19 and gave them the saliva test. Thirteen of the tests came back positive. Among those 13 people, nine had given themselves nasal swabs on the same day, and only two of those tests came back positive. However, all 13 of the saliva tests were later confirmed by additional nasopharyngeal tests.